Monday, May 11, 2015

Appointment Update...

A quick update regarding our follow up appointment this morning... We were really hoping the fluid in my uterus would go away and we could focus on moving forward with the embryo transfer, but that's not the case. The fluid is still there and our Doctor would like to go ahead and start the progesterone on Thursday to prepare for the transfer next Tuesday, sometimes when progesterone is added the fluid will take care of itself. We are scheduled for a follow up with her on Monday morning to check on the fluid and if all looks good then we will transfer an embryo on Tuesday. If the fluid is still there then we will cancel for this month and start over next month.

I've convinced myself that we will probably not transfer this month, just to save my sanity. We want the BEST possible environment for our embryo and if we have to wait for perfection then I will gladly wait. We appreciate all the prayers and positive words from all of you, please keep them coming over the next few weeks. I began praying for patience and I truly feel like my prayers are being answered because I feel more at ease about all the waiting. Have a great week everyone!

Love,

Lauren & Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment