Monday, March 9, 2015

Halfway through the TWW...

Hi everyone! Just a little update, we are officially halfway through the "two week wait!" One week from today we will find out if the IUI treatment was successful. We have been thinking positive thoughts and praying that it worked and both have a good feeling.

I started on a new drug last Wednesday to supplement the progesterone hormone that I must have been lacking. The side effects are not awful, I would explain them to be more like really intense PMS symptoms. I will take all the negative side effects in the world! I will stay on the progesterone until we complete the pregnancy testing next Monday. The time has really flown by and next Monday will be here before we know it. We have a busy week ahead with work and planning for Rylan's 7th Birthday Party on Saturday. We are so excited to have our families here to visit for the weekend so that will definitely keep us busy and make the time pass even faster.

I just wanted to update everyone and express my appreciation for all the prayers and kind words we've received over the last several weeks. The support we have received means the world to Matt and I. Please keep the prayers and good vibes coming. We will update the blog on Monday after we receive our results.

Love,

Lauren & Matt


No comments:

Post a Comment