Sunday, March 1, 2015

Tomorrow is BABY DAY!

Hi everyone! Not much to update as far as our treatment goes, except for it took almost an HOUR for me to let Matt give me the "trigger shot!" I'm terrified of needles and I got a little freaked out, but it wasn't bad. I felt a little silly for getting so worked up over nothing, but i just let my fear get the best of me. Oh well, I'm just glad that part is over!

On a happier note, we are scheduled to inseminate tomorrow morning! We will be dropping off Matt's little swimmers at 8 am for preparation and off to breakfast we will go while we wait for the lab to prepare his semen for insemination. We should begin the procedure around 9 am and it only takes 20-30 minutes. To say we are excited is a huge understatement... We have been waiting patiently for tomorrow and it's finally here! So that's all I have for now, but tomorrow's post will be up as soon as I get a moment to sit down after the procedure. We appreciate all the prayers as we begin this beautiful journey tomorrow.

Love,

Lauren & Matt

3 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and praying for a gift from our father in heaven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Penie! We appreciate the prayers and feel truly blessed to have so many of our family and friends praying for us. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be praying.........so exciting!

    ReplyDelete